Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cheatttttter.

This post will consist of some older pictures. I apologize for the picture quality. I had to use the camera on my hone, which isn't really good for this sort of thing. Note to self: GET A GOOD SCANNER.
My first picture is a followup from last week's post. if those three were the heroes from the saga, then these four are the villains. from left to right we have Xigracius (The last Dog-man!), The Dark Wizard, Alistor the Black, and Master Gigantus. With these characters I tried to give them all a different body shape to compliment their different forms of evil. They should all be great foils for The Prince and company (if I ever get around to putting them all in the same picture)

Nexxt:Once again, sorry for the poor quality (and sketchy, unfinished work). These are a collection of characters from a story I call Voodoo Child (or The Holler if Jimi Hendrix sues me from beyond the grave). It's basically about this Satyr girl who goes on a wild adventure to find her sister. from Left to right we have MCMCXVII or "MC" the Robot, Ella the Guitar girl, a Shadow Puppet, and Elija the one armed toad. Originally all of them were going to be in a magical band, but I've since nixed that idea and just gave Ella a magical guitar. (who knows if I'll change that again).

I enjoy working with ensemble casts (obviously) and I really enjoy making such varied character designs.

That's all for now.
i'm currently working on how some characters i've created have evolved over the years. And coming soon: my oldest creations - redux! modern interpretations of my ridiculous childhood imagination.

Thanks for reading (if you read),
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment